Benefits of operating a CASCAiD agency
Operating a CASCAiD agency can benefit an organisation in many ways. We have identified three ‘key’ benefits for Agents.
- Having a CASCAiD agency helps a Connexions/careers service or local authority to raise the level of service offered to schools and young people in their area.
- Standardising the software used in an area helps to ease the workload of key personnel, such as the information manager, training co-ordinator and other support staff.
- It is a means to generate income, while enabling savings to be passed on to licence holders.
Other benefits include:
- A suite of high quality, reliable software for use with young people and adults.
- Products that can easily and quickly be customised and localised to better suit the needs of a particular area.
- The opportunity to influence the continued development of the software.
- Complimentary copies of the software that can be used to help with personal development, training and familiarisation.
- A variety of free materials to support the use of the programs and to promote good practice.
- The opportunity to go to the popular annual CASCAiD Conference, which enables delegates to enhance their knowledge of the products, find out about changes in the guidance world and voice their opinions.
- Supplies of posters and other promotional items, which can be used to promote good practice by raising the profile of the software programs among young people.
- Regular updates concerning developments at CASCAiD through:
- Agents’ Bulletins
- Annual CASCAiD Conference
- Agency visits
- CASCAiD eNews
- Insight and Connect newsletters
- Access to:
- Free technical support
- Free training, update sessions, agency visits and customisation sessions
- CASCAiD staff who can support your resource events, exhibitions, team meetings, and more.
- CASCAiD staff who can help you with administration, financial and licensing enquiries.
If you want to find out more about operating a CASCAiD agency, please contact Jason Owen, on 01509 226877, Suzette Tonks on 01509 226879 or Deb Colfer on 01509 226871.