What is a CASCAiD Agent?
An Agent agrees to act on CASCAiD’s behalf and accepts the responsibilities of running a CASCAiD agency. They may purchase multiple copies of CASCAiD’s careers guidance software at a reduced rate. The price charged by Agents to customers reflects the cost of the licence plus administration and support offered.
What are an Agent’s responsibilities?
The main responsibilities are to:
- Have a basic knowledge of CASCAiD’s software programs
- Provide advice and answer routine queries
- Have an understanding of pricing and licensing procedures
- Order licences from CASCAiD
- Advise licence holders on good practice and use of the software
- Obtain licence payments
- Communicate with licence holders and CASCAiD regarding licence renewals
- Inform CASCAiD of any changes to licences
- Give feedback to CASCAiD users’ comments.
What are the advantages of being an Agent?
As a CASCAiD Agent, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Income generation
- Influence over the quality, location and methods of use of the software
- The ability to integrate the software into a package of guidance services for various organisations
- The option to standardise software within your area, which helps you with training and support
- Access to CASCAiD’s support, through personal visits, agency bulletins and enews
- Free product training and update sessions
- Complimentary copies of CASCAiD software for demonstration and training purposes
- Direct input into development of the software
- Exclusive offers and discounts.
Click here for more information on becoming a CASCAiD Agent.