Features & Benefits of Launchpad
- Supports young people in your area to achieve more.
- Provides a complete resource for the effective delivery of Key Stage 3 careers guidance.
- Supports elements of the PSHE and Citizenship curricula.
- Easily integrated into existing methods of delivery.
- Develops awareness of options and promotes exploration of the world of work.
- Helps pupils make the right personal choices.
- Gives pupils the knowledge they need to make decisions about their future education, training and employment.
- Enables young people to gain support from parents/carers with use available anywhere with internet access.
- Skills profiling quiz provides results after just 20 questions
- Identifies Functional Skills strengths and areas for improvement
- PLTS (Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills) diagnostic tool
- Information on subjects
- Built-in controls allow schools to just show options available locally
- Illustrates the skills needed to study subjects at Key Stage 4
- Highlights routes from subjects into careers
- Information on over 500 careers
- Over 400 high-quality videos
- Over 3,200 photographs of people in the workplace
- Case study interviews with people about their jobs
- Action Plan records achievements and encourages goal setting