Features and Benefits of Able To Succeed
- Supports clients with their career decisions and offers them specialist information on common health conditions.
- Raises points for discussion with an adviser and considers the implications for job choice.
- Easy for advisers and clients to comprehend, with non-technical language.
- Provides clients with references for further help and advice. Each chapter provides contact details for sources of information.
- Colour-coded for quick and easy reference
- Comprehensive list of sources of information and advice
- Layout is designed for easy access and reading
- Provides articles on mental health and learning disabilities in relation to employment